Sunday, November 20, 2011

gonna try to keep up:)

OK, we've had a fun, exciting and stressful (at times) year.  I want to try to keep our blog going!  It's really hard sometimes!!  lol:)

It's the mooost wonderful tiiime of the yearrr!!  We are looking forward to Thanksgiving this Thursday at our friend's house!!  I am thankful to not have to roast the turkey this year (the first time in 4 years, I think!)!!  It will be such a great day with great friends and their families and, of course, epic food!!

Shortly after Thanksgiving, our handsome boy, Lex, will turn 1 year old!!  I can't wrap my head around it! Where did this year go?  Where did my cute, chunky baby boy go?  LOL!!  He is so full of himself and so happy!  He hardly ever cries!  He is so animated and adorable, and he knows it!!

Ben and Zac are very excited about Christmas coming soon and are telling me what they would like this year!!  Luckily Santa has been listening to them and has gotten some of the things they've asked for! :)

Here are some pics of the last few months:










I really am going to try as hard as I can to keep up with our blog, I just get distracted and busy!!  So, till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment