Saturday, October 2, 2010

Story of a dream

So I had an interesting dream last night that I know many people would love for it to become reality!


I dreamt that JR received last minute orders to return to C co back at Ft. Drum, NY!  He got them because they needed him to deploy with them because he knows what he is doing and the majority (excluding those who know who they are) of soldiers in that company are idiots!!  HAHA!!!  Now for the best part...our Ellises let us move in until we get housing!!  


How freaking awesome would that be??  Not the being deployed part, but being back in the states, close to family and friends living with the Ellises and mini-Ellises for awhile!!!


We miss everyone lots and lots!!


Gotta go hit the Commissary so I'm gonna hop off here!  C Ya!!

1 comment:

  1. :(
    That makes me wanna cry, but laugh too!
    I would take you and the minis any day of the week over being stuck here alone [for the most part]!!

    MISS YOU!! Hope you all are feeling better today.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete