Friday, October 1, 2010

House full of sickies:(

So the boys and I went to the doctors today because we were all hackin' and coughin' up lungs, not to mention runny noses and sneezing:(  It turns out we all have bronchitis...except for JR??!!  I don't understand how the only smoker in the house escaped this??!!  LOL:)  Anyhoo, Ben and Zac were given inhalers to help with chest tightness and nose spray for runny/stuffed up noses.  They couldn't give me an inhaler because it can cause a rise in blood pressure which is def. not needed/wanted!  So I have to cope with the symptoms, but they did give me a sinus clearing rinse (oh joy)!!  The Dr. also prescribed me Ranitidine for the killer heartburn I've been having...I mean, I could literally melt stuff with my breath, that's how hot it's been in my chest and throat!  Not much fun! :(


Now, on a happy thought...I am 31 weeks along with this pregnancy today!!  Happy 31 weeks "Bakin"!!!  


Um, not much else to say soooooo, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment